Calendar 1.0 – This is the basic Calendar view in In Touch EMR.
There are 3 different view in Calendar 1.0:
- Day – this will show the list of appointments that are scheduled for the entire day.
- Week – this will show the list of appointments that are scheduled for the entire week.
- Month View – this will show the list of appointments that are scheduled for the month.
- Provider Selection – will give you the name list of providers within your clinic.
- Search Patient Appointments – use this to search for a patient appointment.
- Clinic Locations – this will show you the list of Clinic if there are mutliple clinics owned by the subscriber.
- Appointment Status – this will show the legend of the color coding system in In Touch EMR Calendar system.
- Left/Right Scroll – use this to move the Calendar screen going to either left or right.
- Today button – use this to view today’s calendar.
Multi Resource – Vertical view
Multi Resource gives you the ability to view the calendar for several providers side by side for upto 3 days at a time. X and Y axis alteration support arriving soon.
Please see Calendar 1.0 for tabs functionality
Multi Resource – Horizontal view
Calendar 2.0 – Default View
Calendar default view is now in the ‘week view’ instead of the ‘week view’.
The In Touch EMR calendar can be viewed according to the following options:
- Day view
- Week view
- Or Month view
You can change the viewing option by choosing from the tabs at the top of the calendar.
Filtering appointments by location: