What is the Online Booking Public Interface?
Online Booking Public Interface allows any patient in the country to enter their zip code, search for In Touch EMR providers in their region, select a clinic and request an appointment with one of the providers in that clinic. Join the ever growing community of In Touch EMR clients across the country and grow your practice, as more and more patients use our provider locator to request appointments in your region.
The link for the Online Booking Public Interface is available under Add Ons > Online Booking.
Select ‘Copy to Clipboard’ or manually copy the link below and paste it into your browser:
See how it works:
1. The patient opens the link and access the online booking interface virtually from any device that is connected to the internet.
2. Patient provides their information.
3. The patient can choose a specialty. Available options are: Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Chiropractor.
4. Patient enters the zip code. This will scan all active clinics that uses In Touch EMR in the region and a dropdown of the clinics will be made available. An error message will pop up if no clinic is available based on the zip code specified.
5. Patient selects the clinic from the dropdown.
6. Patient selects the provider from the dropdown.
7. Patient chooses a date.
8. Time is selected by the patient.
9. Press book online to book an appointment and trigger an email to the clinic.
Note: Please make sure that the email in your ITE administrator’s account is updated because online booking requests will be forwarded to the main administrator’s email.
The clinic will receive an email notification of the request.