1. To add the clinic details on In Touch EMR.
- Add Clinics
- Filled out all the information and click on save.
All the information details of the clinic will be showing at the PDF document.
2. Uploading the Clinic Logo
To upload the clinic logo, please follow these steps:
- Go to Administration.
- Click on the ‘Clinics’ tab.
- On the ‘Add Clinic’ tab, scroll down and you will find the ‘logo’ field.
- Click on the ‘choose’ tab/button to find the logo from your computer file.
- Once done, click ‘SAVE’.
The Clinic logo will show at the upper left hand side of the generated PDF document.
PDF Footer – this feature will help the practice add a custom message or notes that you would like to reflect as a reminder or additional information in the PDF page. This message will appear under the rendering and servicing provider signatures.
To access the PDF Footer, go to:
- Clinic Locator
- Enter your message/information in the PDF Footer Message Box
- Click SAVE.