Improvements to the user interface for edit staff. Separate sections are now available for ‘Fundamentals’ and ‘Compliance’.
To add a Signature to a user profile, click on Administration from the main menu on the left, then click on Users.
To make changes or additions to a user profile, locate it under the Users Profile tab, and then click on “Show details”.
In Touch EMR allows you to add a signature to any user profile in order to electronically sign patient documentation.
Click on “+ Choose” in the Signature section to upload the user signature.
Make sure to click “Update” when you are done.
Notice the “Modify” button next to Access Rights.
Click the MODIFY Button to Control the Access Rights for Different Users – CLINIC ADMINISTRATORS
Assign a landing page
To manage Compliance Privileges just simply toggle from No to Yes for every section and don’t forget to hit the “SAVE” button.
1. Autopopulate Diagnosis Pointer on Claim – When enabled, this will automatically populate diagnosis pointers adjacent to the CPT code on the claim review tab of each document for this user
2. Mandate Supporting Documentation on Flowsheet – When enabled, the supporting documentation text box on the flowsheet will become mandatory for all flowsheet components for this user.
3. Universal Medicare 8 minute rule – When enabled, the Medicare 8 minute rule will be applied universally across all patients and all payers for this user.
4.Rendering Provider Authentication – When enabled, this user will not be able to finalize documents. The user will be able to use ‘Submit for Review’ to send documents to a rendering provider for review.
5.Carry Forward FLG code – When enabled, G codes will carry forward automatically from one note to another for this user. Facilitates compliance with Medicare.
6.Flowsheet Time Verification – When enabled, the system will calculate treatment time and scheduled time and display both on the flowsheet tab of each document for this user. Facilitates payer compliance.
7. Flowsheet Zero Propagation – When enabled, the system will not propagate zero value CPT codes from the flowsheet to claim review. A zero value CPT code is defined as any CPT code with no duration. This is ideal for practices with flowsheet line items that should not be billed out. Such flowsheet line items must be designated with zero duration.
Ideal for practice workflow involving detailed, customizable flowsheets.
8. Pain Scale on Daily Notes – When enabled, the system will calculate treatment time and scheduled time and display both on the flowsheet tab of each document for this user. Facilitates payer compliance.
9. Disable Claim Finalize – When enabled, the finalize claim button will be disabled for all documents for this user. Ideal for new clinicians or for claim review by administrators.
10. ICD-10 Selector – When enabled, this user will be able to select and submit ICD-10 codes, which will replace ICD-9 codes.
11. Physician Signature Display – When enabled, designated PDF documents generated by this user will display the physician signature.
12. Hide Non-Rehab Subjective Components – When enabled, designated components such as medical background, recommendations and transfer to healthvault will be hidden from the default subjective section in the initial evaluation, re-evaluation and progress notes.
13. Prepopulate Dynamic Goal Box – When enabled, the questions “Is the goal stated in measurable terms?” and “Is the goal linked to the problems identified?” will default to YES. The rehabilitation prognosis will also default to ‘Good’
14. Sort by Most Recent – When enabled, the documents in progress and completed documents will re-order and appear with the most recently created documents first, based on the time and date of document creation. By default, this is set to NO, which means that documents in progress and completed documents appear with the most recently document last, based on the time and date of document creation.
15. Disable Template List View – When enabled, the user will not see the list of available templates in subjective or objective and will therefore be unable to accidentally alter documentation. By default, this is set to NO, which means that every user can see (and change) the selected template. When switched to YES, this option is ideal for administrative staff who reviews the documentation, but should not have the ability to switch templates and accidentally alter documentation.
16. Auto Certification List – By default, auto certification is set to ‘No’. When set to ‘Yes’, every progress note for a Medicare patient that is faxed is added to the pending certification list. Also, every reevaluation for a non-Medicare patient that is faxed is added to the pending certification list. Also, every plan of care that is faxed is also added to the pending certification list for all payers.
17. Auto 15 Minute Rule – By default, this is set to ‘NO’. When set to ‘YES’, the 15 minute rule will be applied automatically for a patient, if the primary payer is non-Medicare.
18. Auto Physician Signature – By default, this is set to ‘NO’. When set to ‘YES’, the plan of care section in the initial evaluation, progress note and reevaluation will always default to YES for all patients, all payers. This will apply to the initial evaluation, progress note and reevaluation, but not the daily note.