Scheduling A Patient
To schedule a patient using the In Touch EMR calendar, click on Advance View in the Calendar tab.
Choose which provider you would like to set up an appointment with by choose on the dropdown box that shows all provider names.
You can use either the Day, Week or Month view of the calendar.
You can add a patient appointment to the calendar by clicking on any open appointment time slot.
This will generate an appointment pop-up box, where you can enter the following information:
- What type of appointment do you want to create? (i.e. General schedule block of time for lunch or a meeting, or a Patient Appointment)
- When you want to schedule the appointment?
- Which Provider do you want to schedule with?
- Appointment Type
- Appointment Category
- Any other notes that need to accompany this patient appointment
Make sure to hit “save” when you are done.
Once you have entered all the appointment information, and hit “save”, your appointment will then appear on the calendar.
If you click on the appointment, a pop up appears that shows all the appointment information.
From here, you will be provided more options
- Check In
- Check Out
- No Show
- Go to the patient dashboard
- edit the patient chart
- View all upcoming appointments
Dashboard> Control Center 1.0> Productivity
Dashboard Control Center 1.0 will show all upcoming appointments that are plotted.
You will be able to choose which provider’s information you would like to show by choosing one on the dropdown box.
Dashboard> Control Center 2.0
Dashboard> Control Center 2.0 shows a mini calendar with all the chosen provider’s appointments